Rx560x (new driver, laptop) vs Gtx 1050 3gb (laptop)

Go to solution Solved by 5x5,
Just now, DC.MONZ said:

So if its just overall performance, your saying 560 x wins?

Assuming nothing else limits the cards, the 560X, especially with 4GB of VRAM, is a superior option.

So i just want a clear answer which among the two gives more fps when it comes to overall gaming performance. Since the rx560 x (its not the same as rx560 its different) has new driver, the performance has improve. I've done a lot of research but i didn't still found a decent benchmark so now im confused. 1050 3gb has higher clock speed, while rx560 x has higher cuda cores, memory bandwith and etc. So can you please explain why which one give more fps in overall gaming.

rx 560 is the performance of 1050ti.

and you can overclock the rx 560 to 1050's clock levels. (yes you could oc the 1050 too, but you know what i mean)

so get the rx 560. or try to look for used rx 470/480/570/580

wait this was about laptops? do they have similar specs but just different gpus? links would be helpful!

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

It depends on a lot of factors but ignoring cooling/power/OEM limits, the 560X is much better. The 3GB of VRAM is severely crippled by the 96-bit memory interface.

1 hour ago, SavageNeo said:

rx 560 is the performance of 1050ti.

and you can overclock the rx 560 to 1050's clock levels. (yes you could oc the 1050 too, but you know what i mean)

so get the rx 560. or try to look for used rx 470/480/570/580

wait this was about laptops? do they have similar specs but just different gpus? links would be helpful!

https://www.asus.com/ph/Product-Compare/?products=BtLxP5f8LEzRJzx2,4cDARfbRGBOGLKa1&b=2

Well they are almost the same laptop with different gpu

1 hour ago, 5x5 said:

It depends on a lot of factors but ignoring cooling/power/OEM limits, the 560X is much better. The 3GB of VRAM is severely crippled by the 96-bit memory interface.

Just now, DC.MONZ said:

Assuming nothing else limits the cards, the 560X, especially with 4GB of VRAM, is a superior option.

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

If you would pick one of those, which one would you choose(so i can get other opions of other people, sorry about my bad english)

Just now, DC.MONZ said:

If you would pick one of those, which one would you choose(so i can get other opions of other people, sorry about my bad english)

I would never buy the 1050 3GB - the 96-bit memory interface is a nightmare to deal with in an age where games are using more and more memory/bandwidth for larger textures/models/AF

1 minute ago, 5x5 said:

I would never buy the 1050 3GB - the 96-bit memory interface is a nightmare to deal with in an age where games are using more and more memory/bandwidth for larger textures/models/AF

Thank you for your opion, and thank you for the info.