Replacing the Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2

Taco Annihilator

Background: I need to replace my Chroma v2 keyboard. It's not that its bad, it's that it is way to hard to clean in a short period of time. Little bits of hair, dirt, and other common debris get caught in the corners and sometimes can't be removed with blasts of air. I'm a messy-ish dude with an "organized chaos" take on things, but I cannot stand my peripherals being dirty. I've had it since its release and I've regretted it.

Uses: I primarily use it for playing games and schoolwork. I also dabble a bit in Davinci's Resolve and have been actively learning the program for a few months.

What I'm looking for: High build quality, Cherry MX Red switches, full backlight, full numpad, and ease of cleaning.

Budget: $250

Bonus points: Media controls for volume and music (Spotify).

Note:  I'm perfectly fine with maxing out my budget if someone knows an amazing keyboard that has everything I want and more. Razer Greens are basically modified MX Blues, but I'm ok with the learning curve.

I have ADHD and trying to sort through tabs of articles that vary more wildly than the U.S. President's tweets is taxing to say the least. I appreciate any and all help. Attached to the post is a picture of the keyboard for reference.

blackwidow V2.jpg

Had a Razer Blackwidow Chroma V1 and replaced it for the same reason the white * background* on the keyboard looked like Ass after 3 years i got the SteelSeries Apex Pro u can set the keys how u want them and the keys are * open * so u can blow out dirt 10x more easy if u can life without mx red switches its maybe worth a look i love it :)  EDIT there seems to be a version with red switches and its even cheaper