Black Screen and more

Yuvraj Mann

so i been facing this random black screen issues on my rx 5700, i tried almost everything so I came to a conclusion could it be psu issue too? i have antec neo eco 550w psu. note that my pc doesn't shutdown, the pc fans and gpu fans remains spinning.

Does it only happen under load (gaming and stuff like that) or is it random ? fans running does not mean the system is still * running * can u still hear sound or does that freeze too ? 

Just now, xhackforeverxdx said:

Does it only happen under load (gaming and stuff like that) or is it random ? fans running does not mean the system is still * running * can u still hear sound or does that freeze too ? 

no i can can't hear the sound, i have to restart my pc everytime. can't be sure about underload thing since it sometimes black screen appears without underload too

1 minute ago, Yuvraj Mann said:

no i can can't hear the sound, i have to restart my pc everytime. can't be sure about underload thing since it sometimes black screen appears without underload too

Pretty sure if it does not happen under load its not a power supply Problem 

Just now, xhackforeverxdx said:

Pretty sure if it does not happen under load its not a power supply Problem 

i read this, so it could be related. 

IMG_20200524_210656.jpg

Mhh strange i mean its not impossible but if the power supply does not give enough power i would assum that the crashes only happen under full load not on idle u could maybe download a oc tool for your gpu and try to raise the voltage a bit and see if it still happens 

17 hours ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Mhh strange i mean its not impossible but if the power supply does not give enough power i would assum that the crashes only happen under full load not on idle u could maybe download a oc tool for your gpu and try to raise the voltage a bit and see if it still happens 

i tested, it didn't happen. guess amd screwed me 

On 5/25/2020 at 2:26 PM, gloop said:

DDU the GPU drivers and reinstall them. 

already tried with every version of amd drivers

On 5/26/2020 at 8:31 PM, viking_power said:

I have an EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G3 and get black screens with a 5700xt. So I don't think it is a power issue.

that sucks man