I HEAR CRACKY, SCRATCHY SOUNDS IN MY HEADPHONES

Hi, i have a  slightly little problem, i dunno what risks in there but i'm really afraid if this is normal or not. so lets get to the point.
I build my new system:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
MOBO: Msi B450 Gaming Plus Max
RAM: Corsair 2*8gb 3200mhz 16cl
Everything is fine, i activated xmp profile in bios for my memory to work @ 3200mhz not 2133mhz. thats the only thing i changed. I booted to windows and my new computer is working perfectly.
But i started to notice something in a couple of days, when i use heavy applications that use high cpu usage, i hear scratchy / cracky noises, when cpu relax like surfing the web, or anything that doesn't require a heavy cpu usage i don't hear the cracky noises anymore. I played rainbow six siege, sometime i hear those scratchy noises between loading screens.
Also when i boot up my computer i hear them before system entering windows, when bios is loading i guess!
I contacted Msi customer support and the conversation is attached as screenshots (for anyone who curious).
If there is any fix for this please i need your help and thanks :)

20200514_215639.jpg

20200515_015049.jpg

20200505_010611.jpg

20200515_120259.jpg

01.PNG

02.PNG

03.PNG

04.PNG

05.PNG

2 minutes ago, Bloudy_Parrot said:

😄maybe  it is just the wire srcatching on the surface of your desk ??

i really need help mate :( is this will cause any problem in the future? 

My only guess is maybe the audio chip isn't well grounded/isolated from the rest of the components. Maybe try this with the motherboard out of the case?

Ryzen 7 2700X  ASUS X470 PRO  16GB 2400Mhz Crucial Ballistix SAPPHIRE RX 580  970 EVO  Dark Rock PRO 4  Dark Base PRO 900

i forget to mention that i updated bios to the latest version available.

Just now, Nas said:

My only guess is maybe the audio chip isn't well grounded/isolated from the rest of the components. Maybe try this with the motherboard out of the case?

i was using msi h81m-e33 in the same case, never experienced a problem like that.

What will be changed if i use the mobo while not in the case!

but why not i will give it a try i will test it out of the case ..