what switches does this keyboard have,cherry MX red switches opinions?

frozensun

I can't say if it's better or worse.  I've never tried them and even if I did it would only be my preference and might not be the same for you.  I think optical have a higher rated lifespan than common cherry but I'm not sure of it.  If typing is not important for you and you don't care about the feeling and speed of it then I would stick with what you like best for gaming. 

If gaming on membrane suits you then I would continue to use membrane and try to sell the mechanical keyboard you got.  I had a really nice membrane keyboard I liked, except for the short left shift that annoys me, but it was too big for my desk and I had to get something smaller at least tlk layout.  I went with cheap mechanical keyboard and the experience was not that satisfying.  So from that point on I experimented and ended up buying a barebones with swapable switches so I could try other switches and such.  Fiddling with switches has become a hobby most likely.  If all that is of no importance for you then just stick with what you know works best for you until it doesn't do the trick anymore or it breaks. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

6 minutes ago, Dr0y said:

I can't say if it's better or worse.  I've never tried them and even if I did it would only be my preference and might not be the same for you.  I think optical have a higher rated lifespan than common cherry but I'm not sure of it.  If typing is not important for you and you don't care about the feeling and speed of it then I would stick with what you like best for gaming. 

If gaming on membrane suits you then I would continue to use membrane and try to sell the mechanical keyboard you got.  I had a really nice membrane keyboard I liked, except for the short left shift that annoys me, but it was too big for my desk and I had to get something smaller at least tlk layout.  I went with cheap mechanical keyboard and the experience was not that satisfying.  So from that point on I experimented and ended up buying a barebones with swapable switches so I could try other switches and such.  Fiddling with switches has become a hobby most likely.  If all that is of no importance for you then just stick with what you know works best for you until it doesn't do the trick anymore or it breaks. 

I think I own optical switches kyb.

The only think I don't like is that keys wooble while pressed and if touched,specially long keys like SHIFT,ENTER.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

1 minute ago, frozensun said:

I think I own optical switches kyb.

The only think I don't like is that keys wooble while pressed and if touched,specially long keys like SHIFT,ENTER.

Well some wooble is to be expected at some point but not excessive one tho.   it's probably due to stabilizers but others will know better, I only started in the mechanical keyboard and I'm not a pro.  I've read that kailh box switches have less wooble than other brands tho so that might be something to consider if you ever want to get another mechanical board. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD