Folding home help please

Hey guys iv run up against a problem. Iv installed folding at home, inputted team name, selected covid 19 to "fold". However i cant select the ammount of threads on my CPU (ryzeen 2600X) to fold. Any help it would really appreciate thankyou. 

FAHControl_42mQAXC4hD.png

Just now, Shipohoy said:

Hey guys iv run up against a problem. Iv installed folding at home, inputted team name, selected covid 19 to "fold". However i cant select the ammount of threads on my CPU (ryzeen 2600X) to fold. Any help it would really appreciate thankyou. 

Go to Configure (top left) > Slots > press your CPU > edit (bottom right) > and edit 'CPU's'. 

image.png.d1404d15beffdda152f75ccd578ef209.png

-1 is the default and means 'Let F@H choose for itself' and 12 is the max, because that is the amount of threads you have.

I would choose 10 threads at the most, since you'll want 1 thread leftover for your OS and 1 thread leftover for each videocard in the system (you seem to have a GPU slot too).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, Shipohoy said:

FAHControl_42mQAXC4hD.png

You should be able to change the slot configuration in the Configure menu.

In any case, it seems like your current setup is already good to go-- 11 threads is the correct number, as one is taken by managing the GPU.