Chrome Live Video Studdering in Multi Window

Go to solution Solved by StrykerCityMafia,

I had this same issue. To fix it I had to update chrome. This can be done by clicking the 3 dots in the top right of chrome, go to Help, and then click About Google Chrome.

When I watch a live stream and put the window on my second monitor, i will open another window on my main monitor; but for some reason if I'm on a website loading images (i.e. another YouTube video, merch store, etc.) the Live video will stutter and buffer. I have tried disabling the hardware acceleration and re-enabling it with no avail. the only thing I've noticed is if i use another browser (FireFox, Edge) the problem isn't concurrent. Is this an issue with bandwidth in chrome, or just chrome not operating properly? I can open 4 videos on YouTube sectioned off, all running 1080p without any issue; Also, I can tab the video where it runs in the background and no problems either. It seems to only happen when I watch a live stream and have something else open. Does anyone know of a fix, or why this would be happening?

My Setup: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bZL2FT

I had this same issue. To fix it I had to update chrome. This can be done by clicking the 3 dots in the top right of chrome, go to Help, and then click About Google Chrome.

On 5/20/2020 at 7:35 AM, StrykerCityMafia said:

I just did that, I didnt even know it was a thing lmao. I tested and it seems to have worked! thank you so much!