Recommended dies for liquid cooling

Hi everyone

I've got a liquid cooled PC with UV green coolant. I want to have a solid color like the white but I want to die it green so its not transparent. I want dies that don't clock up too much, but I don't want my liquid looking transparent as its not tidy in my eyes.

Any recommendations ? Thanks in advance.

Intel Core I5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, AMD Radeon HD6950, Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard, 8GB DDR3 Corsair RAM, Corsair H100, 60GB Agility3 OS drive + 1TB WD Blue drive. 

I use this rig mainly for facebook and emails. Pointless effort to be honest!

And what sort of die, I want it a solid color, no transparency :)

Intel Core I5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, AMD Radeon HD6950, Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe motherboard, 8GB DDR3 Corsair RAM, Corsair H100, 60GB Agility3 OS drive + 1TB WD Blue drive. 

Distilled Water + Kill Coil ftw.

or Distilled Water + Monsoon Silver Bullets ftw also :P

lol, dies.

lololol he wants help not a English class. :P

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

The main reason you don't see the dye that thick is because it clogs up the system and degrades the performance of the loop. I would only pursue this if you know what the impact will be because personally I think enough dye to make the water look solid will probably wreck my loop within a few days.

Ahh, okay then, is there anything I can go for that's solid color?the UV stuff is good with UV lights but just doesn't look as good as it could be. I might just use clear water instead, I'll see what I can find. Cheers for the help, and yeah, my bad, dye* LOL! 

And what sort of die, I want it a solid color, no transparency :)

Mayhems Pastel is non-transparent.

But I'd strongly advise against it. Pastel + awesome EK quality = Block corrosion in both 680CSQ blocks. [Not in the AC Kryos HF Block tho - FU EK]. I've switched to colored tubing + DI Water + Mayhems biocide. I'd really stay away from colored stuff. Cloggs up, changes color over time. Destroys tubing / blocks a lot faster. [You can have DI Water running for 3yrs while with color stuff, especially Mayhem you'll be draining the loop ever 6-12mts. Rather 6 than 12.]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

These days the more usual advice is to use coloured tubing. Mostly because the dyes clog up components and coat the insides of a loop. These days most of the guys that have been doing this for a while use plain distilled water and either a killcoil or some biocide. Solid coloured tubing is the answer basically.

Okay, thanks so much, where in the UK can I get colored flexible tubing? I'll check over lockers in a more to find out if they have it

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-121-XS

That's what I've found, thanks for the help with dyes and the advice :)