Help with my first pc build| Should I buy Ryzen 3 3200g APU or wait for Ryzen 4th gen APU's

Budget (including currency): £400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gta 5, Fortnite, Any free games from epic games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

After getting GTA 5 for free and trying to run it with my cheap £200 2 core 2GHZ laptop, I have finally decided to build my first Budget PC.

This pc will be used to only play games like GTA 5, Fortnite, and any other games I get for free from epic games. And for using chrome and watching youtube but NO video streaming/editing.

Performance-wise I am looking for 1080p low/medium settings at 60 FPS on most games. And I would like it to last me about 5 years without costly upgrades.

After searching online this is the build I came up with:

(£77)CPU - Ryzen 3 3200g -4.0GHZ boost, 4 Core, 4Threads 6MB cache

(£00)GPU - Radeon Vega 8 integrated graphics (Might upgrade to a GPU if needed)

(£40)MOTHERBOARD - ASROCK A320M-HDV R4.0 -Supports 32GB ram 3rd gen ready

(£75)RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB(2X8GB) 3200MHZ

(£35)PSU - Corsair VS450 450W 80+

(£34)STORAGE - Seagate Barracuda 1TB

TOTAL - £261

Is this a good budget build for 2020 or should I wait for Ryzen 4th gen?

please comment what should I change and what do you reccomend

11 minutes ago, cv_ham said:

Budget (including currency): £400

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gta 5, Fortnite, Any free games from epic games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

After getting GTA 5 for free and trying to run it with my cheap £200 2 core 2GHZ laptop, I have finally decided to build my first Budget PC.

This pc will be used to only play games like GTA 5, Fortnite, and any other games I get for free from epic games. And for using chrome and watching youtube but NO video streaming/editing.

Performance-wise I am looking for 1080p low/medium settings at 60 FPS on most games. And I would like it to last me about 5 years without costly upgrades.

After searching online this is the build I came up with:

(£77)CPU - Ryzen 3 3200g -4.0GHZ boost, 4 Core, 4Threads 6MB cache

(£00)GPU - Radeon Vega 8 integrated graphics (Might upgrade to a GPU if needed)

(£40)MOTHERBOARD - ASROCK A320M-HDV R4.0 -Supports 32GB ram 3rd gen ready

(£75)RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB(2X8GB) 3200MHZ

(£35)PSU - Corsair VS450 450W 80+

(£34)STORAGE - Seagate Barracuda 1TB

TOTAL - £261

Is this a good budget build for 2020 or should I wait for Ryzen 4th gen?

please comment what should I change and what do you reccomend

This will do what you want.  My only concern is the motherboard is pretty basic and will struggle to run more than a R5 3600 if you want to upgrade later.

If you can get a B450 board, it would be a better choice.  Unless your budget is very strict.

EDIT - Also an SSD will make this a much better system for say to day use.  That Barracuda will make the whole system slow.

Since his budget is about 400, wont  ryzen 3100+rx570 or rx580 fit in?

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

On 5/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, TheGlenlivet said:

This will do what you want.  My only concern is the motherboard is pretty basic and will struggle to run more than a R5 3600 if you want to upgrade later.

If you can get a B450 board, it would be a better choice.  Unless your budget is very strict.

EDIT - Also an SSD will make this a much better system for say to day use.  That Barracuda will make the whole system slow.

Thanks for the reply, i was already on edge about the motherboard so i will  check out the b450 if they are in my price range (£40-£55)

and i have decided to add a £20 120GB SSD for my bootdrive.