League of Legends stuttering

Hello everyone,

So my problem is: league of legends started stuttering (getting frame drops from like 30 down to 1) when the new season (10) came out. Before that, I had no problem playing it on an old laptop (low preset, around 30-40 fps constant).

The specs of the machine are N3350, 4GB ram, Intel HD 500. So I am wondering why that stuttering and frame drops happen when the new season came out. Anything I can do about it, to run on this machine?

Thank for your time, cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 3:48 PM, SAndreev said:

Hello everyone,

So my problem is: league of legends started stuttering (getting frame drops from like 30 down to 1) when the new season (10) came out. Before that, I had no problem playing it on an old laptop (low preset, around 30-40 fps constant).

The specs of the machine are N3350, 4GB ram, Intel HD 500. So I am wondering why that stuttering and frame drops happen when the new season came out. Anything I can do about it, to run on this machine?

Thank for your time, cheers!

Dude, I'm not even surprised because you have a very weak processor. If you had core i3 or i5, then you would not have any problems.