New rig keeps having apps "not responding"

blu4

So im using the same SSD that was in my old rig for now. I assume its a problem with the SSD idk what else it would be. But every single app will eventually say "not responding" when I click on it. Chrome, battle.net, Steam, Discord etc..

All I do it use it normally I go to change the youtube video and when I click "not responding" It lasts for a few seconds idk like 10-30 then it will work again. when one this doesn't respond anything else I click on in that time will also say "not responding" I did just get a pop up that said "win 10 not responding" then a close or cancel button. But that only happened once so far and it was a few min ago.

Yesterday I just wiped my SSD installed a fresh windows 10, download all my drivers then started to download apps. After I had stuff downloaded I started to use them to get games downloading etc.. But like I said when I use the apps they work then do this every once in a while. I never had this issue on my old rig so I really have no idea what to do.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

is your ssd an sata one? check your cables. if it's m.2, idk, unplug everything and plug them back.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!