What could happen if cablemod does the same issue

Hello so just 3 or 4 days ago i got a bunch of new cables from cablemod , the 24 pin connector for the psu has 2 missing pins and in reality was only supposed to be missing one, i tried it and the pc wont start , the top pin is where there should be one at but sadly no.

The response i got from support said they will send a new one but after sending my information they didnt respond and i also tried to ask if it was possible to get the gold aluminum comb for them (ill pay for it , i thought i ordered it with the cable but i was wrong). What do you guys think i should do since no response has been given after. The power supply is supernova 550 g3. Image below it what i recieved 

20200514_195326.jpg

Both pins should be present, there should never ever be a pin missing, otherwise your system will not turn on properly.

Just use the cables that came with your PSU until you get a replacement.

I am guessing support staff is pretty buisy and overworked due to human malware so it may take some time for a proper response.

6 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Both pins should be present, there should never ever be a pin missing, otherwise your system will not turn on properly.

Just use the cables that came with your PSU until you get a replacement.

I am guessing support staff is pretty buisy and overworked due to human malware so it may take some time for a proper response.

Thats very true , thank you , i just been scared ive spent so much money for nothing