RGB Softwares

Im starting to buy pc parts for my first build my mobo, gpu, and ram all have rgb (what parts dont tho) and my gpu and ram and rgb strips can all sync but i dont know about my mobo i checked the website and its only asrock polychrome and razer chroma but the reason om still asking here is because sometimes there compatible with programs they dont mention i hope it can sync with msi mystic light because all the parts besides maybe my mobo can use msi mystic light (the mobo is the ASRock Steel Legend)

Well, as far as RGB software goes, not a single software can control all aspect of the RGB devices. It is ideal to download Polychrome software from your motherboard manufacturer to control many aspects of your RGB, such as the onboard RGB LED. And no, usually motherboard RGB software is pretty much incompatible with other manufacturer.

Anyway, any RGB devices that uses either standard 4-pin 12VRGB or standard 3-pin aRGB that connected to your motherboard should be able to sync with your motherboard, but those devices that comes with their own controller may not.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

28 minutes ago, rcr said:

Im starting to buy pc parts for my first build my mobo, gpu, and ram all have rgb (what parts dont tho) and my gpu and ram and rgb strips can all sync but i dont know about my mobo i checked the website and its only asrock polychrome and razer chroma but the reason om still asking here is because sometimes there compatible with programs they dont mention i hope it can sync with msi mystic light because all the parts besides maybe my mobo can use msi mystic light (the mobo is the ASRock Steel Legend)

it's generally best to follow what your motherboard supports, rather than the attachments

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.