Sometimes my PC doesn't post

Hello guys!

I've built my system two weeks ago and I'm having a sort of a problem. It happened just two times (for now) that when I boot my PC the DRAM debug light stays on and it doesn't post. Yesterday was one of those days and it happened another strange thing: I put the computer to sleep and when I came back the pc didn't woke up and the DRAM debug led was on again. Had to force shutdown and give it a couple of tries to finally boot it.

Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Sacob said:

Hello guys!

I've built my system two weeks ago and I'm having a sort of a problem. It happened just two times (for now) that when I boot my PC the DRAM debug light stays on and it doesn't post. Yesterday was one of those days and it happened another strange thing: I put the computer to sleep and when I came back the pc didn't woke up and the DRAM debug led was on again. Had to force shutdown and give it a couple of tries to finally boot it.

Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Update to the latest bios

Try 1 stick at a time 

Clear the cmos 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

21 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Update to the latest bios

Try 1 stick at a time 

Clear the cmos 

^ this, and run Memtest86 to check your memory for errors, as another way to check whether it's bad RAM that's causing this.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I'm already on the latest BIOS version. I'm going to try Memtest86 before i try the other 2 options