Nvidia Or Amd Graphics Cards And Intel Or Amd Cpus

geforceftw

which do you prefer and what is the sweet spot price.

me about $300

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Nvidia because I really like PhysX. The games that have it just add more to the experience. And price doesn't matter I go for what I want considering It is a $600 graphics card I got. CPU either or, doesn't matter to me as long as I don't bottleneck my graphics card.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

CPU's I max at 400 but a GPU i'll go up to 600.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Nvidia because I really like PhysX. The games that have it just add more to the experience. And price doesn't matter I go for what I want considering It is a $600 graphics card I got. CPU either or, doesn't matter to me as long as I don't bottleneck my graphics card.

im all for nvidia because of physx mafia 2:)

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Both.

To be quite frank, I hate threads that pop up about this. To me, I'm an enthusiast and will buy whatever is best for the money performance wise at the time.

I picked AMD as the graphics card because currently it has the best deals.

and I picked Intel for the processor because I can buy an i7 3770K for $230 making the FX 8350 much less appealing

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Nvidia for graphics but really only because I had 2 dead radeon cards several years ago that kinda soured me to them.  I know it was just dumb luck but it was enough to make an impression to stay Nvidia.  

For CPU I voted both but generally I go Intel.  

Both for both questions, what matters most is price/performance anything else is just silly fanboyism :rolleyes:

Both.

To be quite frank, I hate threads that pop up about this. To me, I'm an enthusiast and will buy whatever is best for the money performance wise at the time.

Agreed. Pick what makes sense to fit the budget you're on. Brand tunnel vision is self-defeating.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

At the present (30th April 2013), i would say AMD for GPU while both for CPUs.

Sometimes may still depend on Price-Performance ratio. 

Nvidia and Intel for performance. AMD for fending off these two LOL.

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>