Thinking about upgrading motherboard

I bought a pre-built Asus from Best Buy (https://bit.ly/35T57tq) and I am looking at upgrading the stock motherboard and possibly the power supply. I would prefer a board with built in WiFi and Bluetooth, but I do have the WiFi/Bluetooth card that came with the system. Low noise (possibly RGB) case fans and CPU cooler recommendations would also be helpful. Any other recommended upgrades would also be appreciated. It is mostly used for offline gaming, and general purposes.

Out of box specs (upgraded):

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x

GPU: Nividia 2060 Super

Ram: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz single channel (Corsair LPX 32GB DRAM 3000MHz C15 dual channel)

Boot SSD: 512 GB Intel 660p
(Secondary/Main storage SSD: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO)

HDD: TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB 7200 RPM

PSU: Unknown brand 500 W

*I know I could have built my own for cheaper and saved this hassle, but I wanted something to game on right way and do the upgrades and part swaps as I went, plus at the time I was lazy.

If you have the money, get a x570(this and b550 series only support supcoming ryzen 4000) motherboard so that you can upgrade easily to more powerful cpu and other componants. I'd reccomend Asus motherboards cause from experience, they're the best. For cooling, get a nh-d15 if you wanna overclock any future new cpu (Ryzen 4000 series) or even the r5 3600x.AIO and other coolings aren't worth in a budget system. it'll get the temps much lower. For fans, I'd go corsair LL140 fans. They are good rgb fans with really good quality.