Needing recommendations for a case

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to find a new case for a new build but seem to be having a hard time finding a case that's relatively available to buy. I'm looking to purchase a case that is similar aesthetically to the following: Caselabs SMA8-A, Corsair 900D, and Aventum case by digital storm. Finding a case from Caselabs is near impossible given they went out of business and used cases are a pretty penny , The Corsair 900D is discontinued, and getting a case from digital storm isn't possible seeing as they don't sell the cases by themselves.

Does anyone happen to know of any cases that are similar to the ones mentioned above? 

Thanks!

2019-hero-image-5-mobile.jpg

1357724190.jpeg

efaa771b51de329c5245790e0b6dc8cc.jpg

760T is still my Favorite. I cant stand cases with this separation to the PSU.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

760T is still my Favorite. I cant stand cases with this separation to the PSU.

Looking for something that has the four 140mm fan mounts on the side for a radiator ideally. Thanks for your recommendation though, I appreciate it !

16 hours ago, Auxiliadora said:

Looking for something that has the four 140mm fan mounts on the side for a radiator ideally. Thanks for your recommendation though, I appreciate it !

Side radiators aernt common these days in the 900D/Sma8 variant, even on the high end

The Enthoo 719 can do a "side" radiator but only a 4x120 variant.

The Enthoo Elite can hold a 3x140 Radiator in it's bottom isolated chamber, however it's not oriented the same as your examples as it draws air in from the bottom. 

Your best bet is probably finding a used 900D. They pop up every now and then, you just gotta keep your ear out for them. Places like r/hardwareswap would be a good place to look. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/search/?q=900d&restrict_sr=1&sort=new

For example, this one might still be avaialble:

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

20 hours ago, Auxiliadora said:

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to find a new case for a new build but seem to be having a hard time finding a case that's relatively available to buy. I'm looking to purchase a case that is similar aesthetically to the following: Caselabs SMA8-A, Corsair 900D, and Aventum case by digital storm. Finding a case from Caselabs is near impossible given they went out of business and used cases are a pretty penny , The Corsair 900D is discontinued, and getting a case from digital storm isn't possible seeing as they don't sell the cases by themselves.

Does anyone happen to know of any cases that are similar to the ones mentioned above? 

Thanks!

i know its not the same but the 750d is pretty similar if you dont fancy diving into the used market https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CC-9011078-WW-Obsidian-Windowed-Performance/dp/B00YJJBFIO/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=900d&qid=1589378162&sr=8-1&th=1

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Side radiators aernt common these days in the 900D/Sma8 variant, even on the high end

The Enthoo 719 can do a "side" radiator but only a 4x120 variant.

The Enthoo Elite can hold a 3x140 Radiator in it's bottom isolated chamber, however it's not oriented the same as your examples as it draws air in from the bottom. 

Your best bet is probably finding a used 900D. They pop up every now and then, you just gotta keep your ear out for them. Places like r/hardwareswap would be a good place to look. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/search/?q=900d&restrict_sr=1&sort=new

For example, this one might still be avaialble:

Thanks for the information! I'll keep and eye out and see if that 900d is still available there.