windows 10 64 bit
MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
ryzen 5 3600x

16 gb ddr4 trident z ram

msi rtx 2070

evga 650W psu bronze

Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

2x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda hdd

I just finished building my first PC ran like a dream for a day. The next day I got up it wouldn’t boot to windows I wound up having to do a computer reset. And I read downloaded windows it would work again but only until I left it off for more than eight hours with the same problem with the rice then it will tell me inaccessible boot device. I was using the SSD then I disconnect the SSD and start using the hard drive to hopefully get up and running. Currently I am still trying this. Any ideas.

Just now, Awsomejedi said:

Specs 

windows 10 64 bit
MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
ryzen 5 3600x

16 gb ddr4 trident z ram

msi rtx 2070

evga 650W psu bronze

Western Digital Blue SN550 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

2x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda hdd

I just finished building my first PC ran like a dream for a day. The next day I got up it wouldn’t boot to windows I wound up having to do a computer reset. And I read downloaded windows it would work again but only until I left it off for more than eight hours with the same problem with the rice then it will tell me inaccessible boot device. I was using the SSD then I disconnect the SSD and start using the hard drive to hopefully get up and running. Currently I am still trying this. Any ideas.

is your OS drive set as the main boot priority in the bios? Is the windows 10 usb removed from the computer?

4 minutes ago, Awsomejedi said:

same problem with the rice

Take the rice out, that usually doesn't help computer systems run better.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.