Great mod for couples Dual PC system.

Chuffered

Unique PC case potential

This one is kind of sentimental for me. My grandmother passed a few years ago. She had a more ornate version of this stereo cabinet my whole life. I always looked at her cabinet as great potential as a dual PC chassis. Outdated as the stereo was.Though it was filled with heavy binders of bakelite 78's with names like Oklahoma. 

As it worked out I missed out and it went missing when the house was cleaned. Nobody knows where it went. I saw this advertised and thought someone here might be inspired to create a great mod for themselves from it. I rarely see these cabinets available. So much potential to modify this into a eye popping system or couples setup. Although this one is kind of expensive and plain as far as others I've seen. If I see the same one my Grandmother had I will be building my own.

One PC in each speaker .With a glass front infinity mirror edge with discreet lighting. Water cooling in the top that opens. Arduino controller that opens the top as the system heats up exposing the rads and pumps. A 2x2 stud wall added to the rear to hold a pair of dual monitors. Inlaid touch screen LCD's. Headphone hangers and keyboard trays. Better stop before I embarrass myself. Hope someone is inspired to make something amazing and get a much better price for this thing. I'd only give them 50 bucks tops.

1950 stereo cabinet

yeah but 10 years from now that can either be a nice record player , or an outdated homemade computer case mod. better as what it's meant to be

Always depend on this forum to have some unibrow knuckle dragger crap on your post. Thanks for not disappointing.

I think that's a cool idea, personally. Go for it! There are plenty of stereo cabinets, but how many of them are tastefully made into dual PC setups?