Logitech G502 Mouse Acceleration

nzpancakes

Hello, I am having some major trouble with my Logitech G502 mouse currently. I just bought the g502 maybe a couple months ago and it works fine overall, but just today I thought I should test to make sure I have no mouse acceleration and it seems to be wildly inaccurate.

My PC

• Gtx 1070 
  • i7 7700,
  • 16gb ram 
  • Zowie mouse pad (only a few months old)

My computer runs smooth otherwise so I don't think it would be any part of the hardware.

When testing for acceleration:

• Used a laptop and made sure that the mouse was seated directly next to the laptop
  • Made sure not to "hit" the sides of the monitor or mouse pad and to make sure that it was in the same starting spot each time.
  • Tested multiple times

I have made sure the windows "enhanced pointer precision" option is off

Is there any other options in windows or G hub that may be affecting the accuracy? 

Thanks

Can you select the liftoff rate for the mouse in Ghub, I think it should be 1 or 0. I cant remember current(Give that a quick Google, couldnt find it right away for you). How about polling rate? Have you played around with it to see if that fixes the problem?

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

2 minutes ago, WambleCropped said:

Can you select the liftoff rate for the mouse in Ghub, I think it should be 1 or 0. I cant remember current(Give that a quick Google, couldnt find it right away for you). How about polling rate? Have you played around with it to see if that fixes the problem?

Not sure how to change lift off rate, but all 4 settings of polling rate down to 125 dont fix it

Hmm, if both in software and Windows 'enhanced pointer precision' is disabled should work. I had that mouse and other Logi with same sensor and no issues. It can depend on a game too, if it's not raw input or if it has it's own accel settings. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |