Present for my mom?

Alterlai

My mom's birthday is in a couple of days. But every year i don't know what to buy for her.

What do you buy for your mom when it's ther birthday?

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 - Sound: Razer Characias

I don't buy anything. My mom hates gifts, because it's just spending money for things that you don't need most of the time. I better bake a pie or smth.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I think she has passed that time of her life ;)

CPU:

Intel Core i5 2500k - Motherboard: Asus maximus iv gene-z - RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II
Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 II - Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, Seagate barracuda 3TB PSU: XFX 650W XXX Edition Modular PSU - Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 Pro

I don't buy anything. My mom hates gifts, because it's just spending money for things that you don't need most of the time. I better bake a pie or smth.

That's the same way i feel about it but yet it's still mandatory in this day and age.

CPU:

i knew someone would post something like this lol

op what day is your mums birthday u say a couple of days so does that mean the 24th? if so thats the same as my mums i dont buy her anything tho lol

That's the same way i feel about it but yet it's still mandatory in this day and age.

Im pretty sure it's about gesture these days not the gift itself so...

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i knew someone would post something like this lol

op what day is your mums birthday u say a couple of days so does that mean the 24th? if so thats the same as my mums i dont buy her anything tho lol

25th. I guess i'll get some flowers or something.

CPU:

Im pretty sure it's about gesture these days not the gift itself so...

That's true. I guess flowers is the best option.

CPU:

That's true. I guess flowers is the best option.

maybe make her breakfast in bed or something aswell.

1902068_802786689734979_2036280424_n.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You didn't read that one properly did you...

926.gif

Yes I did.

For a serious suggestion, mothers like meanginful words, I would go to a florist and spend maybe whatever £50 is in your currency and tell them to make the most colourful bouquet of flowers for that.

Write her a card with something meaningful on it and present it with the bouquet of flowers, maybe spend the day with her too.

I don't know how much money you have, I could maybe help with gift suggestion if you tell me.

Yankee Candle?

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Just buy flowers and a card  :D

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

Bullshit.  :lol:

It was actually a page that I was browsing anyway, pasted it in the thread just cause.

Watercool her Pentium 4 machine for her

How about a new case fan :P

CPU:

I faked her out. I made her think i'm gonna buy flowers for her. So now for the real suprise....

CPU:

I faked her out. I made her think i'm gonna buy flowers for her. So now for the real suprise....

A mining rig! The gift that keeps on giving

Pilates

The best present I got for my mom was I got one of her old photos when she was younger and my grandparents that was black and white and got it restored and colorized.