Minecraft shaders capped at 30 fps.

Hi, I've recently got into streaming again, and I wanted to make my stream look beautiful (as always it won't). When I wanted to use some kind of shader, I found a big problem, my Minecraft is capped at 30 FPS with Shaders on, but it goes into 400FPS without shaders. I've tried extreme path tracing shaders, and shaders like Seus LITE (the one that works on intel integrated graphics fine), tried any combination of these, from extremely low end shaders, to the Seus PTGI 14 path tracing, all with the same 30 FPS.
Things I have tried to fix this issue:
1. Go into the nvidia control panel thingy, add javaw.exe to the 3d application settings panel, set the threaded optimization off and on, low latency, max frame rate, power management, vsync, all the possible combinations (of off and on, and 144 - 288fps for the max framerate, since I have a 144hz monitor)

2. Tried changing to different 1.15.2 optifine versions, the older beta and newer beta, and opti-fabric.
3. Tried using 1.12.2 and 1.14
4. Tried multiple versions of optifine for those versions

5. Yes, I tried to even upgrade repair, reset to stock and reinstall Windows 10 (I can't move to Linux since 90% of my software doesn't work on it. Believe me, I want to move to Linux, but I can't.)

Specs:
GPU: Asus Rog Strix Cu Oc II GTX 970, driver version 445.87.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 @ 4.2GHz, under 70 degrees constant, with all the AMD chipset and ryzen master drivers things installed.
Mobo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus, latest msi bios for this mobo.
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16GB 3000 CL 16 kit, oc'd ad 3200 CL 16 (i've been lucky asf here).

Will provide further info if asked to. Thanks for reading my post, and thanks in advance for trying to help me, luv u <3.