Extremely slow startup speeds

boltoflightning

Hey everyone, I was just trying to update my bios (and it was up to date, so nothing changed) and now my computer has this very slow startup. It had this at one point but went away on its own out of nowhere. It comes up right after booting the PC, and it says:

>>Checking Media Presence......

>>Media Present......

>>Start PXE over IPv4.

and then this will occasionally flash below it:

PXE-e21: remote boot cancelled.

If anyone has a way to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated, because like I said, it had gone away before but now it's back. I don't think I messed with anything because I tread very carefully in the bios. Either way, all help is appreciated. Thanks.

clear CMOS with battery or jumper

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

18 minutes ago, WambleCropped said:

clear CMOS with battery or jumper

Thought I'd follow up on this solution, I decided to poke around the boot settings on the bios. I changed the boot order to allow the actual boot drive to come first, and that fixed the problem. I have no idea why it would change, but now it's fixed. Thank you, but the problem is now solved.