Any adaptor?

Hello. I just bought a case with 3 rgb fans and I can't controll their speeds and they run at full speed and they are annoying and loud. I just read on the internet that I need to plug the 5v 3 pin cable into the motherboard to control fan speeds, but my motherboard doesn't have a 5v 3 pin connector and I couldn't find an adaptor on the internet (to 3 pins or 4 pins). Does that even exist? Or how should I control the fans' speeds?

Btw my mobo is an MSI h81m-e34

And I have a small fan hub where the fans are plugged into, it came with the case. That thing has the 5v 3 pin connector

What case and fans? 5V 3pin connector is for ARGB. Fans use different connection for speed. See

MolexFanConnectors.PNG

And for RGB/ARGB:

images-1-jpg.130060

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

54 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

What case and fans? 5V 3pin connector is for ARGB. Fans use different connection for speed. See

MolexFanConnectors.PNG

And for RGB/ARGB:

images-1-jpg.130060

Nvm, i figured it out. The fans are plugged into the hub, but they are 6 pin fans so I won't ever be able to control their speeds, only if I somehow make them have 3 or 4 pins. The case is a Myria MY8737, it's a company from my country, Romania, and they sell it only here, so you won't find it on amazon or so

5 minutes ago, Stefan Laza said:

Nvm, i figured it out. The fans are plugged into the hub, but they are 6 pin fans so I won't ever be able to control their speeds, only if I somehow make them have 3 or 4 pins. The case is a Myria MY8737, it's a company from my country, Romania, and they sell it only here, so you won't find it on amazon or so

Yeah, thats how cheap RGB fans usually are. I ask for models, since usually I can get pics or video reviews to dig info from. Or even product page like here http://myria.ro/en/carcase-desktopuri/2217/myria-my8737-desktop-case-2-x-usb-20-1-x-usb-30-black.html

But that doesn't really have anything to use.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv