Weird fan circulation, Help?

Marki_mark34

Hey, this is my first post here and I'm not Jesus when it comes to computers.

I bought my computer from a dude off of Facebook marketplace and its runs pretty well I think. (CPU ~50oC) and (GPU ~37-40oC)  Is this good temperatures?

I thought I could lower them by flipping my fans around? 

the 2 top ones are exhausts

the 1 left one is an Intake

Would flipping them increase airflow? It doesnt make sense to have a filter on the exhaust fans, I think the dude went for form over function

Computer_internals.thumb.jpg.d16ad5eb0b7c879e6a77d227af94d529.jpg

6 minutes ago, Marki_mark34 said:

I'm not Jesus

No, I don't think you are either. Not enough hair.

I bought my computer from a dude off of Facebook marketplace and its runs pretty well I think. (CPU ~50oC) and (GPU ~37-40oC)  Is this good temperatures?

Yes, yes they are.

Would flipping them increase airflow? It doesnt make sense to have a filter on the exhaust fans, I think the dude went for form over function

Well, that setup isn't that illogical, if you wanted a negative pressure setup for some reason, this is how you'll do it. Though, you're probably better off putting those fans intake at the front for positive pressure. Less potential dust ingress.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

I think your temps are just fine! But I'd make the left one an exhaust and move the top ones to the right and make them intakes, but if you can't mount them on the right (front of the computer), I think that having them as intakes on the top side wouldn't be an issue, if you have them filtered. If you do not filter them and they´re on the top side, they would get some good amount of dust in.

1 minute ago, ibabyslapper said:

No, I don't think you are either. Not enough hair.

Yes, yes they are.

Well, that setup isn't that illogical, if you wanted a negative pressure setup for some reason, this is how you'll do it. Though, you're probably better off putting those fans intake at the front for positive pressure. Less potential dust ingress.

I was writing at the same time and said the same haha (when I posted the page refreshed and saw your response)

1 minute ago, Juanmacaam said:

I was writing at the same time and said the same haha (when I posted the page refreshed and saw your response)

Yeah, it's fine bud. Happens often enough.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

11 minutes ago, Marki_mark34 said:

the 1 left one is an Intake

Wait, you sure the rad fan is an intake? It looks like an pusher.

3 minutes ago, iBabySlapper said:

Wait, you sure the rad fan is an intake? It looks like an pusher.

Now that you say that I kinda think the same, because the two on the top are in the same orientation as the one that sould be an intake 🤔

Top and rear fans are all exhausts in the pic. How are fans set in front? Are there any? Looks like there would be two, but they also look like they are also exhausting.

Are these temps while running heavier tasks like gaming?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv