Mouse Double Clicking

I've had a Corsair Glaive for a few years now, and it's had the double clicking problem for over a year now. It's been intermittent to where some months it's fine and month months it's horrible. I have found a software fix before that worked great, but I didn't really trust it because the site to download it from was kinda shady. If anyone does know of a trusted program that can fix or even help alleviate this problem for me that would be amazing. Also before anyone says just go buy a new mouse I wish I could, but money is a bit tight for me currently.

I probably hold the record for the least number of posts to get Linus to respond to me :)

1 minute ago, wackoman6789 said:

I've had a Corsair Glaive for a few years now, and it's had the double clicking problem for over a year now. It's been intermittent to where some months it's fine and month months it's horrible. I have found a software fix before that worked great, but I didn't really trust it because the site to download it from was kinda shady. If anyone does know of a trusted program that can fix or even help alleviate this problem for me that would be amazing. Also before anyone says just go buy a new mouse I wish I could, but money is a bit tight for me currently.

Have you tried installing corsair's icue? Worth a shot maybe?

I'm currently updating icue to see if it helps, but from past experiences it's done little to nothing to help sadly.

I probably hold the record for the least number of posts to get Linus to respond to me :)

It's a hardware issue probably. Best option is an RMA.

You're probably out of warranty. If you had RMA'd the mouse when you first got the issue you would have been fine (2 year warranty). It's worth checking to see if the warranty still covers you, and maybe beg corsair to replace your mouse anyway.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4