Why is my monitor doing this

So you changed the cables and there is all sorts of signal confusion.  

wild guesses:

Looks like an analog issue.  Bad new cable, bad connection of the cable, something in the port, cracked or damaged port.

was there maybe a lot of yanking involved in this cable swap?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

There was no yanking:

I did try the following

1.The cable has been and is also being used on another device with no issues.

2. I did plug my laptop in with the same cable and monitor and then again there were no issues   

3. I Used an other cable to the desktop setup that this issue is on and it resumes

4. Did Plug the desktop in other monitor and no issues

5. also used the same cable and a different desktop and no issues

The issue seems to only come forth when a full screen application like games is launched in full-screen mode  border-less window seems to work fine

full screen vlc also runs into issues    no other video player has yet been tested tho

the prompt for admin right popups seems to cause issues 

which also doesn't happen when an other system is plugged in.

My conclusions 

There is no issue with the monitor or the desktop when used separately which could mean a driver incompatibility

there is issues on full-screen mode only.   

the issue seems to only be with the desktop tower and this monitor although no new driver updates have been installed recently and this monitor is being used for quite sometime with no issues 

I am at a stalemate here

It not happening with another device implies a problem with that device port, but If it doesn’t appear in everything that device does it gets weird.  I have no more ideas :/

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Thanks man 

I think Ill just downgrade the windows version from 10 1909 to 1903 as it works best with most things       1909 has been a pain since day 1 

fixed it 

The monitor was set to 59hrtz  changed it to 60hrtz and that fixed thw issue somehow      how it happened is beyond me tho 😂😂