Need help for new RAM

So I ran into some troubles with these new RAM sticks I bought and apparently it will take quite a while to get it to work with my 1600x.

Do you guys have any RAM recommendations for a 1600x sitting on a B350-F?

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

what are the troubles with your current ram?

Long story short, I have a first generation Ryzen 5 1600x and I was told by my PC provider that it will take a bit of updating BIOS for it to work with my new sticks (maybe). I’ve been told to purchase a second generation Ryzen CPU but right now, I can’t afford to upgrade my RAM and CPU. 

any ddr4 ram should work with either 1600 or 2600 or 3600 cpus so I suggest trying it, it should work.

5 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

any ddr4 ram should work with either 1600 or 2600 or 3600 cpus so I suggest trying it, it should work.

I have tried it, that’s the problem. It doesn’t boot up when all four sticks are in. I get the one beep then 2 short beeps indicating “no memory” 

Just now, k.mouh14 said:

I have tried it, that’s the problem. It doesn’t boot up when all four sticks are in. I get the one beep then 2 short beeps indicating “no memory” 

try two sticks in slots 2 and 4. what cpu, motherboard and ram are we talking about?

Try 1 or 2 sticks and update the bios to the latest, that supports your processor (if there is any limit on it), then try again with the 4.

10 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

try two sticks in slots 2 and 4. what cpu, motherboard and ram are we talking about?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x

GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F

STORAGE: 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD

PSU: 550W (not sure about specifics)

NEW RAM: HYPERX PREDATOR 4x4:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/kingston-hyperx-predator-16gb-4x4gb-ddr4-pc4-25600c16-3200mhz-quad-channel-kit-hx432c16pb3k4-16-my-26k-ks.html

try 2 rams in slots 2 and 4, update bios, clear cmos. ram is fine, no need to change it.

23 hours ago, boggy77 said:

try 2 rams in slots 2 and 4, update bios, clear cmos. ram is fine, no need to change it.

Still doesn’t work. Do you have any recommendations for new RAM that is compatible with my CPU?

all ddr4 should be compatible. if the one you have doesn't work in any scenario, it's your cpu or mobo that are bad, not the ram