msi b450m pro-vdh max multiple displays?

Go to solution Solved by boggy77,

1 minute ago, SpacEagle17 said:

https://www.amd.com/en/products/apu/amd-ryzen-3-3200g

It says hdmi: yes display port: yes. but nothing about dvi-d or vga.

yeah but it doesn't mean it doesn't support it. since it's on the motherboard it should work

Hello, I want to buy the Msi b450m PRO-VDH MAX and I want to know if it can support multiple displays at the same time (2 in total, 1 through hdmi and the other through vga/dvi) I'm using integrated graphics (vega 😎 from the 3200g. Can I even use 2 monitors with this processor or with this motherboard??
Thanks

it has 1 vga, 1 dvi and 1 hdmi port and you can use all three at the same time if you wish

8 minutes ago, SpacEagle17 said:

Hello, I want to buy the Msi b450m PRO-VDH MAX and I want to know if it can support multiple displays at the same time (2 in total, 1 through hdmi and the other through vga/dvi) I'm using integrated graphics (vega 😎 from the 3200g. Can I even use 2 monitors with this processor or with this motherboard??
Thanks

At that price u can go with asrock b450 pro4 which asrock claim to have triple monitor support In their website

MSI motherboard  may work I don't known

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

it has 1 vga, 1 dvi and 1 hdmi port and you can use all three at the same time if you wish

Another question, amd says that the 3200g supports only hdmi and display port. Can i still use 1 hdmi port for my tv and one dvi for my moitor, even tought it isn't "supported"?

2 minutes ago, Shreyasb said:

At that price u can go with asrock b450 pro4 which asrock claim to have triple monitor support In their website

MSI motherboard  may work I don't known

is it ryzen 3000 out of the box compatible, cause the max series from msi is, thats why I choose it

12 minutes ago, SpacEagle17 said:

amd says that the 3200g supports only hdmi and display port.

where does it say that? i doubt they would make motherboards with vga and dvi if the cpu wouldn't support it.

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

yeah but it doesn't mean it doesn't support it. since it's on the motherboard it should work

Thank you