Help fixing ssd that got corrupted when power strip switch got hit accidentally

Go to solution Solved by crazygamerfreak,
2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

What you need, is a bootable LiveUSB (or LiveDVD) of a Linux distro. Linux Mint is most Windows like.

From there you can move data from the SSD to the HDD, and do a low-level reformat of the SSD. If it fails under Linux, then the hardware is bad and needs to be replaced.

ssd doesn't show up. i guess i need to replace the ssd only after buying it during christmas

This is a bit of a long post because of all the steps I took to try to fix the problem before posting to ask for help.
A few days ago I accidentally hit the power switch on my power strip (the strip is right next to my pc and is easy to hit with one of the wheels on my chair I have accidentally done this before, but it didn’t cause any issues at all) that the pc was plugged into, which corrupted the ssd This started an automatic repair loop. One I got into recovery settings, I tried using cmd to repair it to no avail, I also tried resetting the ssd to factory, but it kept giving me an error saying it couldn’t be done. Later I tried I tried backing up the files on the corrupted ssd, reinstalling windows and restoring them to the new install, which would send me to the original repair loop, once I tried booting to it. (I cant run a backup from my actual backup HDD as it died a month beforehand.) The last thing I did was try using hiren’s win pe environment to run a restore from the same backup, but the current problem happened where it won’t show up in disk or device management. restarting the pc shows a black screen for about 10 min before running a repair loop. I have looked everywhere online to try to fix the problem but haven’t been able to to find any info on my issue. . This is also a prebuilt from cyberpower that I upgraded if that matters.
Pc specs: Kingston 120 gb Sata ssd
Adata xpg 512gb nvme m.2 ssd (corrupted, wont show up in winpe) \
tb hdd (where backup is stored)
I5 8400
Msi rx 580 4g
Msi b360m bazooka
8gb ram
here are some photos. this will also be posted to other tech fourms such as Tomshardware and r/pcmasterrace

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

6 minutes ago, crazygamerfreak said:

tb hdd

What you need, is a bootable LiveUSB (or LiveDVD) of a Linux distro. Linux Mint is most Windows like.

From there you can move data from the SSD to the HDD, and do a low-level reformat of the SSD. If it fails under Linux, then the hardware is bad and needs to be replaced.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

17 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

im assuming that i cant recover the data? Edit: Nvm i didnt fully read what you said

Edited by crazygamerfreak

2 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

ssd doesn't show up. i guess i need to replace the ssd only after buying it during christmas