Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Positioning of fans

priv4cy
 Share

Are the fan sizes the same? Or are the two on the front bigger?

Also, generally, you want an even intake and output fan ratio. I would make the two on the front intake, and the back and side output.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, DobertRownySr said:

Are the fan sizes the same? Or are the two on the front bigger?

Also, generally, you want an even intake and output fan ratio. I would make the two on the front intake, and the back and side output.

i think that they are all the same 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, DobertRownySr said:

Are the fan sizes the same? Or are the two on the front bigger?

Also, generally, you want an even intake and output fan ratio. I would make the two on the front intake, and the back and side output.

Only one problem, it doesn't have big opening in the front it has little grills at the bottom but thats it its closed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, priv4cy said:

Only one problem, it doesn't have big opening in the front it has little grills at the bottom but thats it its closed

In that case, make the two in the front intake, as well as the side. Your rear fan should stay as an output.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, DobertRownySr said:

In that case, make the two in the front intake, as well as the side. Your rear fan should stay as an output.

Okay thank you, also can you check the fans that i linked? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, priv4cy said:

Okay thank you, also can you check the fans that i linked? 

I'm not sure, it's not a brand I'm familiar with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

System specs? Budget?

From the look of the case, the front fan mounts probably wouldn't contribute to much airflow. You can probably get most of the same cooling with a side intake and a rear exhaust. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×