Help setting up 2nd GPU for Folding

Hi.

I haven't tried installing multiple gpus on my system before so i wanted to ask for help.

Is it possible to install my old GTX 970 into one of my other PCI-e slots and if so, how do i do it? Drivers and such i mean.

Sorry if these seem like simple questions but i've read conflicting information on the internet about it so i'm not sure how to do it.

My setup is a 650W power supply and a ASUS ROG Hero VII motherboard. I've already checked up on the PCI-e stuff for it and other forum posts say PCI-e 2.0 8x is enough for today's GPUs (don't know if that is true though)

Thanks in advance.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K

CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz

GPU: Asus Strix RTX 2060 OC

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero 

Storage: 1TB, 500GB, 250GB SSD's, 1TB SSHD

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540

Should be able to just plug the 970 in, since it's still using current drivers they should auto detect the card and install, you might want to restart pc after the driver installs just to make sure everything is good to go.

After that you can launch folding and add another gpu slot in settings, it should just auto detect the 970.

I've got a 970 and an R9 Nano folding in the same system without any issues, total system power from the wall is around 430w, so 650w PSU is perfectly fine.