gtx 1650 not working

i just downloaded the new game ready driver and my display card is not shown on my pc.and i cant open nvida control panel or task manager.and i cannot complete the update.its stuck on the install step

some specifics about your build? If you are able to share a pcpartpicker list, please do that, it's the best way for us to see your specs.

If you run DDU and install graphics drivers via control panel instead of nvidia's site or geforce experience, that might produce a different result. Since you are having trouble even opening task manager, I highly suggest running windows in safe mode (plenty of guides for how to do that) and running DDU that way, as well as possibly stopping many programs from opening on startup.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

some specifics about your build? If you are able to share a pcpartpicker list, please do that, it's the best way for us to see your specs.

If you run DDU and install via control panel instead of nvidia's site or geforce experience, that might produce a different result. Since you are having trouble even opening task manager, I highly suggest running windows in safe mode (plenty of guides for how to do that) and running DDU that way, as well as possibly stopping many programs from opening on startup.

Try that and maybe try clearing the cmos 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

22 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

If you run DDU and install graphics drivers via control panel instead of nvidia's site or geforce experience, that might produce a different result. Since you are having trouble even opening task manager, I highly suggest running windows in safe mode (plenty of guides for how to do that) and running DDU that way, as well as possibly stopping many programs from opening on startup.

do i have to install it or is already in my computer?

i have a i5 9400f 16 gb ram and a gtx 1650

and i dont have any internet while running safe mode.is there a way i can disable the safe mode and download ddu first?

11 minutes ago, jergerkusse said:

do i have to install it or is already in my computer?

i have a i5 9400f 16 gb ram and a gtx 1650

Do you mean safe mode ? Or what 

If you mean ddu no it's not an application lol

It means uninstalling the drivers completely and getting a fresh new install of them 

Edited by TofuHaroto
More info

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Do you mean safe mode ? Or what 

If you mean ddu no it's not an application lol

It means uninstalling the drivers completely and getting a fresh new install of them 

but isnt ddu a app?

i already download it tho

Just now, jergerkusse said:

but isnt ddu a app?

or i can fix the problem without the application from above?

and sorry i am bad at english and dont know a thing about computer

1 minute ago, jergerkusse said:

but isnt ddu a app?

Ohhhh my bad I've made a mistake  right I forgot there is an app for it my bad 😅

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Ohhhh my bad I've made a mistake  right I forgot there is an app for it my bad 😅

so now i have downloaded ddu and in safemode what can i do?

24 minutes ago, jergerkusse said:

so now i have downloaded ddu and in safemode what can i do?

You run DDU and tell it to remove all Nvidia drivers

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

24 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You run DDU and tell it to remove all Nvidia drivers

i do and i installed the newest driver and the task manager and nvidia control panel still wasnt avilable.and when i open up some games.is still using the cpu not the gpu

3 minutes ago, jergerkusse said:

i do and i installed the newest driver and the task manager and nvidia control panel still wasnt avilable 

Do you have the latest bios 

Build Log: 

8 minutes ago, jergerkusse said:

i do and i installed the newest driver and the task manager and nvidia control panel still wasnt avilable.and when i open up some games.is still using the cpu not the gpu

did you try installing drivers from windows control panel instead?

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

did you try installing drivers from windows control panel instead?

windows control panel?where is it?

13 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Do you have the latest bios 

what is that?

11 minutes ago, jergerkusse said:

windows control panel?where is it?

You search "control panel" in the bottom left, then you go to graphics adapters, right click on your GPU, and click update drivers.

Primary PC:

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

You search "control panel" in the bottom left, then you go to graphics adapters, right click on your GPU, and click update drivers.

it saids its already newist

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

it detected my graphic card but with a yellow triangle

it detected my graphic card but with a yellow triangle

Where did you buy this graphics card from? Is it brand new?

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Where did you buy this graphics card from? Is it brand new?

i got it form a trust worthy pc store and its brand new.i have use it for a while now

i got it form a trust worthy pc store and its brand new

Does this card work fine in a friend's system?

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

i dont know about this cant test this rn.but i am pretty sure this card work because its all good before the geforce experience driver update.i did a couple hours ago.and i cant even finish that driver update

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

and i just reset my computer.and download the geforce experience and the nvidia control panel but the problem still remains.and i tryed the ddu aswell.but it just doesnt work.a display card cant die in this short amount of time right?

1 hour ago, jergerkusse said:

what is that?

A bios is where everything is from your cpu's vid to vdd to mce profile to xmp profile and it also has your firmware for your cpu and you a firmware is basically what let's the GPU know how to interact with the software or the hardware as well by updating it to the latest version you might fix your problem 

Build Log: