Confused about all this RGB

Hman1250

I want to throw in some RGB strips and possibly fans in my PC and I see my motherboard has an RGB connector on it. I have a Gigabyte B360 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi, which has built in RGB and syncs with my Gigabyte GPU. 

I want to know what does that connector do, how do I use it, does connecting RGB LED Strips to that connector sync with the motherboard?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Hman1250 said:

I want to throw in some RGB strips and possibly fans in my PC and I see my motherboard has an RGB connector on it. I have a Gigabyte B360 Aorus Gaming 3 Wifi, which has built in RGB and syncs with my Gigabyte GPU. 

I want to know what does that connector do, how do I use it, does connecting RGB LED Strips to that connector sync with the motherboard?

Thanks

It requires the use of the Gigabytes RGB Fusion software for control, that board has both ARGB (3 pin didngtial) and 4/5pin analog RGB options for control. 

On 4/26/2020 at 11:23 PM, W-L said:

It requires the use of the Gigabytes RGB Fusion software for control, that board has both ARGB (3 pin didngtial) and 4/5pin analog RGB options for control. 

So as long as I connect an LED strip into the RGB connector, I can sync it with software?

56 minutes ago, Hman1250 said:

So as long as I connect an LED strip into the RGB connector, I can sync it with software?

Yes within as long as it's within the Fusion software it should then allow you to control each of the headers.