Dis Drive Problems

lately my pc has got a lot of problems from it cannot detect an USB Drive to this,Recently i was trying to download Fortnite on my pc it Size about 36GB,im installing it on my D Drive whic is have 270gb(yes yes i know its small i only have 500gb harddrive,Disk C is 194 and D is 270) and my D drive is Left with 120GB because i have already 4 games in there,This is basic math here 120GB - 360 GB should be left 84 or 80 but when i download it when it reaches 10GB in the D drive it saids already left with 60GB like wait that wasnt supposed to be like that and sometimes it gots RED like theres no more space like how 30gb takes all 120gb space.it hapened on my C drive also i was going to try some The Crew 2 demo and it size about 60gb and after i try it i delete it its supposed to be left with free 119GB or more (i kinda forgot) but then it saids it only has 63GB left???? look the windows file 20 and the downloads file are 69 and both program files are only 12GB and it should only take 100GB... BUT BROOO its supposed to be 90GB not 60GB i dont have anything els installed yet i just formats this pc like a month ago i already show hidden files nothing theres and my disk cleanup nothing wrong there and temp file nothing wrong there,asim writing theese while downloading fortnite it already turn red like 20gb left on D Drive T-T

FORTNITE PROBLEMS.png

46 minutes ago, Devara.A.Z(Dv) said:

lately my pc has got a lot of problems from it cannot detect an USB Drive to this,Recently i was trying to download Fortnite on my pc it Size about 36GB,im installing it on my D Drive whic is have 270gb(yes yes i know its small i only have 500gb harddrive,Disk C is 194 and D is 270) and my D drive is Left with 120GB because i have already 4 games in there,This is basic math here 120GB - 360 GB should be left 84 or 80 but when i download it when it reaches 10GB in the D drive it saids already left with 60GB like wait that wasnt supposed to be like that and sometimes it gots RED like theres no more space like how 30gb takes all 120gb space.it hapened on my C drive also i was going to try some The Crew 2 demo and it size about 60gb and after i try it i delete it its supposed to be left with free 119GB or more (i kinda forgot) but then it saids it only has 63GB left???? look the windows file 20 and the downloads file are 69 and both program files are only 12GB and it should only take 100GB... BUT BROOO its supposed to be 90GB not 60GB i dont have anything els installed yet i just formats this pc like a month ago i already show hidden files nothing theres and my disk cleanup nothing wrong there and temp file nothing wrong there,asim writing theese while downloading fortnite it already turn red like 20gb left on D Drive T-T

I'm having a really hard time understanding the wall of text above due to it not being split up into easily digestible chunks and/or lacking formatting, but based on your screenshot, you either have 2 physical drives, or a single 500GB drive in your system split into 2 partitions.

C = 194GB total, 63GB free space

D = 270GB total, 22GB free space

----------------------------------------------

Total = 464GB total, 85GB free space

Not sure where you're getting the 120GB free space left, nor where you're getting the 360GB from, as your screenshot doesn't indicate anything close to those numbers, same with the "BROOO it's supposed to be 90GB" part of your description... none of this adds up to what your screenshot is showing, so I'm really at a loss as to what you're asking here. The only thing I can suggest is running something like WinDirStat (as administrator, otherwise it won't find system files taking up space) to determine what's taking up space on your drives/partitions.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

13 hours ago, kirashi said:

I'm having a really hard time understanding the wall of text above due to it not being split up into easily digestible chunks and/or lacking formatting, but based on your screenshot, you either have 2 physical drives, or a single 500GB drive in your system split into 2 partitions.

Not sure where you're getting the 120GB free space left, nor where you're getting the 360GB from, as your screenshot doesn't indicate anything close to those numbers, same with the "BROOO it's supposed to be 90GB" part of your description... none of this adds up to what your screenshot is showing, so I'm really at a loss as to what you're asking here. The only thing I can suggest is running something like WinDirStat (as administrator, otherwise it won't find system files taking up space) to determine what's taking up space on your drives/partitions.

sorry i guess i kinda upsett,okay the short story here D Drive it supposed to be free up space 120 GB but when i download Fortnite 30GB it suddenly takes all the space left,i even have to delete Apex legend

13 hours ago, kirashi said:

i somehow accidentlly fixed it,i think the Disk Drive giving me false reading,before i install win dir stat the D drive still left full like 10GB left.but when i start the win dir stat now it giving me reading that it saids i have 98 GB left