Freezes, crashes and BSODs[GTX 1060]

Good evening.

I use a GIGABYTE notebook model P57V6, I have been using it without problems since 2016/17.

Here is my system info:

OS Windows 10 Home.

CPU: i7-6700HQ

RAM: 16gb DDR4

GPU: GTX 1060

Storage:

120gb SSD boot

525gb SSD(uses the SATA connector that was originally slottet for a dvd reader)

1tb HDD

It has never been formatted before. (because I lack the knowledge =/)

In the last few days I have been experiencing freezes followed by crashes and even BSODs when playing modded Minecraft and League of Legends.

Really this whole ordeal started with Minecraft and when I gave up on trying to make the game run with the mods I experienced the same freezes, crashes and BSODs on League.

Note that before the minecraft thing I could play anything.

That made me think if something was going on with the hardware side (overheating or something), so I cleaned it and changed the thermal paste. No change, I booted it up and when I got in game, same stuff happened. It lasts for a couple minutes on normal FPS and all of a sudden it freezes, sometimes the screen goes black and it crashes.

Downloaded FurMark and stress tested my system, it gets hot but doesn't freeze nor crashes.

Downloaded Cinebench, CPU wise was normal but when i ran the OpenGL, cinebench crashed. Opened it again and it ran normally, 76.66 fps.

I fear either the GPU is failing or something went awry with the software.

Would really appreciate some way to solve this because during this quarantine having a gaming notebook really helps.

Thanks in advance!