Mixed Reality Streaming Questions Before I Buy...

So my gaming rig is my signature, in addition to that I have a max specced 2018 Dell XPS 13 I want to use to handle the stream, a Logitech C922 Webcam, and am using an HTC Vive Pro Eye with wireless adaptor.

The only two things I'm thinking I need to purchase are the Elgato Collapsible Green Screen and an AVerMedia AVerCapture HD. I'm not going for insane FPS or crazy high resolution, I just want to be able to stream a high quality encoded downscaled 1080p 30fps mixed reality broadcast of my gaming session with ZERO impact on my gaming rig. Although I seldom have serious drops, any effort at using OBS natively with games like Skyrim VR (Heavily modded), result in frequent and obvious spikes in frame times that are incredibly disorienting in game, so I've resolved that mirroring is NOT for me, and I do need to do an external streaming PC with a capture card...

Thing is I absolutely don't understand how any of this stuff works. I'm an avid tinker, and enough of an enthusiast to figure things out assuming I have all the right equipment. But right now I'm not in a financial position to start buying stuff only to find out I need to be a dozen other things to make it work as I run into problems on the fly...

Normally that would be fine, but not right now... So I'm coming to the community to see if I will have all the equipment I need to make this work, or if there's something I'm missing. If you want to provide helpful information on how to actually do the setup I'd love to listen, but so long as this is the gear I need, that's really all I need to know, I'm happy to flop around and struggle to get it working so long as I have what I need.  

As an afterthought, I am also using the Vive Wireless Adapter... Since so many of these capture cards are 'pass through' I'm not sure if this will work at all... But if it's still possible without any additional overhead on my gaming PC then it's cool that's all I need to know... If not, anyone who has any information on how to help with this would be of great help...

CPU | 8700k @ 5.1 Ghz, AVX 0, 1.37 v Stable, Motherboard | Z390 Gigabyte AORUS Master V1.0, BIOS F9, RAM | G.Skill Ripjaw V 16x2 @ 2666 Mhz 12-16-16-30, Latency 38.5ns GPU | EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HydroCopper @ 2160 Mhz Clock & 7800 Mhz Mem, Case | Phantek - Enthoo Primo, Storage | Intel 905p 1 TB PCIe NVME SSD, PSU | EVGA SuperNova Titanium 1600 w, UPS | CyberPower SineWave 2000VA/1540W, Display(s) | LG 4k 55" OLED & CUK 1440p 27" @ 144hz, Cooling | Custom WL, 1 x 480x60mm , 1 x 360x60mm, 2 x 240x60mm, 1 x 120x30mm rads, 12 x Noctua A25x12 Fans, Keyboard | Logitech G915 Wireless (Linear), Mouse | Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming, Sound | Sonos Soundbar, Subwoofer, 2 x Play:3, Operating System | Windows 10 Professional.