Getting micro/stuttering in browser, desktop(?) and most of, if not all games.

As the title says, I'm getting micro-stuttering/stuttering in most of my games, in Chrome, most noticeably when scrolling and sometimes on my desktop? (When moving icons or windows around)
I'll get well over 60fps in most titles, but the visuals are incredibly choppy and it makes accurately aiming/slow tracking almost impossible, especially in first-person shooters. I'll leave a video example or two down below.

Here are my specs:

Motherboard: Asus ROG M7F
CPU: i7 4790k stock
GPU: ASUS STRIX 980 Ti 6GB
Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
Storage: PNY 240GB SSD / Seagate Barracuda 2TB
PSU: EVGA  1000G 80+ Gold 
BIOS version: American Megatrends Inc. 2601, 2015-03-26 
And some generic 60hz 1080p monitor from Acer    

I've tried clean-installing windows on both my SSD and HDD, and using DDU to remove and fresh install drivers to no avail. 
I ran MemTest86 for a good few hours until completion and there were no errors whatsoever.

I got this processor and motherboard used from a gentleman a few blocks away, and he has overclocked this processor to around 4.6-4.8ghz I believe?

If this were to be the cause of my problems, I have no idea how to diagnose it, same things goes for my GPU. 
I had initially run Ungine's Heaven 4.0 and got good scores, as well as Prime95 with no problems when i initially got the CPU/Mobo.

I'm really hoping that after almost 2 months of problems someone here will be able help me fix this. 

Thank you! 

Video examples from Warzone:

https://vimeo.com/411281233 Framerate capped at 100 in game, v-sync and mouse-smoothing on/off. 

https://vimeo.com/406041448 Framerate uncapped

is the surface your mouse is on clean and a good one? and is your lens for your mouse clean as well? i was having a similar problem, i originally just used my desk-top as a "mouse pad" because i really loved how it felt. but i started to get some problems. i first started with using Corsairs "surface calibration" and that helped a little bit. but then i went out and bought a real mouse pad, repeated the calibration and my problems went away.

1 minute ago, darbstew said:

is the surface your mouse is on clean and a good one? and is your lens for your mouse clean as well? i was having a similar problem, i originally just used my desk-top as a "mouse pad" because i really loved how it felt. but i stared to get some problems. i first started with using Corsairs "surface calibration" and that helped a little bit. but then i went out and bout a real mouse pad, repeated the calibration and my problems went away.

Yes! Just got this mouse back in January and a new mousepad a few weeks ago. 

2 minutes ago, itisme911 said:

Install MSI afterburner and lets see them temps

The video examples I posted down below show temps while gaming. Idle or using Chrome they're about 30 give or take.

1 minute ago, Elswen said:

The video examples I posted down below show temps while gaming. Idle or using Chrome they're about 30 give or take.

4 minutes ago, itisme911 said:

Install MSI afterburner and lets see them temps

he is using after burner, the temps are in the videos he linked.

the second video really makes me inclined to believe its a mouse problem. what mouse do you have? and did you make sure you checked those drivers as well? are you able to try another mouse? 

Just now, darbstew said:

he is using after burner, the temps are in the videos he linked.

the second video really makes me inclined to believe its a mouse problem. what mouse do you have? and did you make sure you checked those drivers as well? are you able to try another mouse? 

The mouse in question is the Death Adder Elite I got a few months ago, and I've also tried my Naga and a generic mouse as well. Same problems. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling device drivers as well.

9 minutes ago, Elswen said:

The mouse in question is the Death Adder Elite I got a few months ago, and I've also tried my Naga and a generic mouse as well. Same problems. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling device drivers as well.

Well I’m stumped. I wonder if it’s a BIOS problem then. I don’t see your current version on the driver list for that MOBO. From what I’ve read if it’s not there then it’s probably a good idea to update. But I’m not well educated in BIOS to give you that answer. 

3 minutes ago, darbstew said:

Well I’m stumped. I wonder if it’s a BIOS problem then. I don’t see your current version on the driver list for that MOBO. From what I’ve read if it’s not there then it’s probably a good idea to update. But I’m not well educated in BIOS to give you that answer. 

I appreciate the responses, man. I'm desperately trying to figure this out so I can start streaming. 
I could definitely try a BIOS update though. Do you not think it could be CPU related?

6 minutes ago, Elswen said:

I appreciate the responses, man. I'm desperately trying to figure this out so I can start streaming. 
I could definitely try a BIOS update though. Do you not think it could be CPU related?

I didn’t see any jumps that would really show that. But I was looking around and found this, as I have fought warzone tooth and nail trying to get it the best it can run CONSISTENTLY. But he talks about a program that can help you Diag the issue.

4 minutes ago, darbstew said:

I didn’t see any jumps that would really show that. But I was looking around and found this, as I have fought warzone tooth and nail trying to get it the best it can run CONSISTENTLY. But he talks about a program that can help you Diag the issue.

I've actually downloaded process lasso and it didn't make a difference unfortunately