fortnite on mobile

Animesona

so i have a 90hz phone if i play the new mobile fortnite game on it will i be able to see the 90hz or 90fps?

3 minutes ago, Animesona said:

so i have a 90hz phone if i play the new mobile fortnite game on it will i be able to see the 90hz or 90fps?

I'm not sure about 90fps since the game is capped at max 60fps or if you have slower device 30fps, but the 90hz you should be able to see if it's turned on from the phone settings

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

I'm not sure about 90fps since the game is capped at max 60fps or if you have slower device 30fps, but the 90hz you should be able to see if it's turned on from the phone settings

caise i hear you can play fortnite on the ipad at 120fps im just curious if android can do the same

1 minute ago, Animesona said:

caise i hear you can play fortnite on the ipad at 120fps im just curious if android can do the same

Oh, yeah I just searched that and yes you can do it if you have a capable enough device and don't play max settings

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

Oh, yeah I just searched that and yes you can do it if you have a capable enough device and don't play max settings

i have a oneplus 7T 5g phone which is a 90hz phone but im gonna try it on my other phone to see if it looks good before i download the game to it

1 minute ago, Animesona said:

i have a oneplus 7T 5g phone which is a 90hz phone but im gonna try it on my other phone to see if it looks good before i download the game to it

Why don't you download it to your OnePlus it will run smooth at 60fps since that's the max enabled in game

Reminder⚠️

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

Why don't you download it to your OnePlus it will run smooth at 60fps since that's the max enabled in game

im not a fan of games that i have to touch the screen to play so thats why im giving my previous oneplus model a try with the game and then try it on my 5g oneplus im using the oneplus 6T which the only thing is its 1080p 60hz and LTE besides that its almost the same as my 7T

Just now, Animesona said:

im not a fan of games that i have to touch the screen to play so thats why im giving my previous oneplus model a try with the game and then try it on my 5g oneplus im using the oneplus 6T which the only thing is its 1080p 60hz and LTE besides that its almost the same as my 7T

Just a pro-tip you can use a game controller via Bluetooth like the ds4 or the xb1 controller

Reminder⚠️

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

Just a pro-tip you can use a game controller via Bluetooth like the ds4 or the xb1 controller

just found that out which is good to know also i found out the game is capped at 30 fps

2 minutes ago, Animesona said:

just found that out which is good to know also i found out the game is capped at 30 fps

In which phone is it capped at 30?

Reminder⚠️

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

In which phone is it capped at 30?

oneplus 6T would i get 60 or 90 on my oneplus 7T 5G?

Just now, Animesona said:

oneplus 6T would i get 60 or 90 on my oneplus 7T 5G?

You would probably get 60 since you can't cap the fortnite game at 90

Reminder⚠️

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

You would probably get 60 since you can't cap the fortnite game at 90

ill see how it looks on my better phone

8 minutes ago, Animesona said:

ill see how it looks on my better phone

okay

Reminder⚠️

2 hours ago, Kanna said:

okay

the battery on my phone died so i need to charge it ill lett you know in a while how it goes