Is Iphone X Locked worth something?

mikestechs
Go to solution Solved by Slottr,
2 minutes ago, mikestechs said:

Thanks a lot. As I am not into apple overall I didnt know that there is function such as fully lock the phone if its stolen. Thank you 

It's fairly common, and as a general rule: if it's too good to be true, probably is

Hey, I have recently came across listing with an Iphone X - almost brand new bud locked for around 120$. I was just thinking, is that phone worth something to buy? is there possible way to unlock it by apple or somebody? 

Thank you for all the answer! 

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

It's stolen, so no

-Moved to Phones and Tablets-

Thanks a lot. As I am not into apple overall I didnt know that there is function such as fully lock the phone if its stolen. Thank you 

2 minutes ago, mikestechs said:

It's fairly common, and as a general rule: if it's too good to be true, probably is

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Yeah it's probably stolen and why it's soo cheap? Because the sellers cannot unlock it.

Apple locks are rock solid.

You can still flip it though, take it apart and sell it in parts.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w