Why can't my pc connect to wifi network but my phone can?

sakib khan

Its happening for a few days.. When ever i try to use network it says can't connect to server (but it would load a page sometime after that again can't connect to server)   . But at the same time I'm using the same net on my phone without any issues  both of the devices are connect to same router.. I kept my router off for 30 min and tried again. I even reset and reconfigured it.. That allowed to to connect for a few mins.... I Don't understand where the problem is?.. Is it router?. Oh i forget to say.. " i can use my phone network on pc by hotspot without any issue... 

Is THERE any solution for this?  Thanks

IMG_20200422_222121.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-22-22-25-58-613_com.android.chrome.png

Screenshot_2020-04-22-22-20-23-238_com.google.android.youtube.png

Go into windows control center and then network then head over to the adapter settings. Locate the network adapter and right click disable and then enable afterwards to restart it. Did you use a VPN before, sometimes those come with programs that will change your default DNS server.

2 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Go into windows control center and then network then head over to the adapter settings. Locate the network adapter and right click disable and then enable afterwards to restart it. Did you use a VPN before, sometimes those come with programs that will change your default DNS server.

I Don't use VPN. And my connection type is PPOE