Need help with PC Case

So I have been trying to build a PC and have been following this guide. https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/DHTwrH/entry-level-amd-gaming-build. I have upgraded parts where necessary and created this build 

. The only issue is the PC case. I plan on upgrading later on so I want space, but I need a pc case to fit my power supply. Any Suggestions on where to look or pc cases? My budget is around $50-$100

nzxt h510, corsair carbide 275r, cooler master masterbox 5. should all be in your budget range. start looking on amazon what is available in your country

41 minutes ago, Pythonian said:

The only issue is the PC case. I plan on upgrading later on so I want space, but I need a pc case to fit my power supply. Any Suggestions on where to look or pc cases? My budget is around $50-$100

Hey there. Country? If you're in the U.S., Newegg and Amazon are the online retailers most will go to. B&H, Best Buy, and Micro Center will also have some cases for sale, but their selection is pretty limited. Also, erm... Walmart also sells computer cases but I haven't dealt with their tech department before, so I can't vouch for their quality or customer service. 🤷‍♂️

For $50 - $100, you can't go wrong with the Fractal Design Meshify C (available for $79.99 on Newegg, TG variants available for $89.99 on Newegg). The Phanteks Eclipse P400A is also a decent choice (available for $69.99 on Newegg).

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)