Is this case good?

Eslitened

I'm looking for a budged case with good airflow for my rx5700xt and 3600x. So I looked up this:

https://www.newegg.com/white-montech-air900-atx-mid-tower/p/2AM-00CN-00006

Montech. I've never heard of them(any good?). I decided to pick the non-mesh version because I didn't like the mesh look of it from my aesthetic point of view. The mesh version also cost more.

Lots of people seems to pick cases with mesh front panel. Does it really effect airflow that much?

If you're looking for good airflow the front panel on that one will suffocate your intake. Pick almost any case with a full front mesh for good air flow.

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Specs Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cosmos Sv2:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz
  • Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000
  • GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Turbo
  • Case: Modded Cosmos S (Cosmos Sv2)
  • Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • PSU: Corsair HX850
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Cooling: Custom Loop
  • Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Mouse: Corsair Dark Core
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

• CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev1.0
  • RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
  • GPU: XFX HD 7950
  • Case: Cougar MX330-G Glass Window
  • Storage: 2x HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • Display(s): Samsung 32"
  • Cooling: Hyper 212+
  • Keyboard: Logitech G110
  • Mouse: Logitech M100
  • Sound: HyperX Headset

You're definitely gonna want at least front mesh. The more airflow the better. To quote Linus, "Cold is good."

Thanks for the suggestion. However. One of my friend told me that the mesh front panel of many PC cases can sometimes be fragile and create too much noise.

I noticed that the non-mesh version has a big gap between the panel and the frontal fan responsible for sucking in air. Maybe could I just DIY myself and drill some tiny holes on the middle of the front panel where the fan located without damaging too much of its look? Will it suffice?