Asus AI suite Maximus VI Hero

So I traveled over to the ASUS website in search of AI suite. Went to the downloads, located my motherboard but then couldn't find the software. Many different forum point in the direction I went. But I still can't find it. 

I've gone to the driver -> Utilities and couldn't find it. Supposedly there should be a "Show more" button but there isn't.

Generally confused about this. Anyone know what I might be missing in this whole thing?

i7-4770k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | Corsair H100i | 1080ti  | G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400Mhz | Samsung EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair RM1000i | Fractal Design Define R4 | LG 27GL83A

I don't think they've validated AI Suite for windows 10. Try selecting Windows 8 64-bit as your OS and it should show up. (and will run fine also)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, RadiatingLight said:

I don't think they've validated AI Suite for windows 10. Try selecting Windows 8 64-bit as your OS and it should show up. (and will run fine also)

Okie Doke. I'll go give that a shot. Thanks!

i7-4770k | Asus Maximus VI Hero | Corsair H100i | 1080ti  | G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400Mhz | Samsung EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair RM1000i | Fractal Design Define R4 | LG 27GL83A

I haven't tried looking but have you tried a different browser?

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Just now, Votivee said:

I haven't tried looking but have you tried a different browser?

I have not. Under windows 10 the section I'm looking for simple didn't seem to exist. I changed the search to Windows 8.1 and found AI suite. I'll try installing and update after I try it.