Razer Kraken 7.1

LoganOBryant

How's it going everyone! I know a lot of people out there like audiophile headphones, with a stand alone microphone. Although audiophile headphones are great, I am a PC gamer and use skype to talk to my friends. I like the simplicity of a headset, also the convenience of a headset as well . So I went ahead and upgraded from my Turtle Beach x12's (about 4years old) to thee Razar Kraken 7.1 headset. The drivers in my Turtle Beach's were starting to show the signs of being old, they started to sound very distorted on songs/games with a lot of bass, to the point where I can only run my headset at about 40% volume right now, and I keep having to turn the headset down more and more every day. The ID of the headset is perfect, there is no wear on them at all, just the speakers are dying :(. Anyways I was just wanting to know your guy's opinion about the Razar Kraken's, from what I see about reviews on Amazon, people are saying it's a very solid headset.

post-33136-0-01211200-1392835580.png

What is your budget/location?

I would recommend anything but these.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

$100. If you wanted to recommend a different Headset, then what would they be? Also, why would you recommend a different headset?