Opinions on Quickfire Tk white editon

I posted a help request for first mechanical keyboard not long ago and finally I got mine, the Cm storm QuickFire TK White edition with Cherry Mx Brown. It's funny that this keyboard is not in my initial consideration at all. I decided to buy this at the last minute. I get the keyboard for 90$ at retail. Here's my few thoughts about it. 

Pros:
-Mechanical keyboard, what could go wrong? 
-USB N-keys roll over mode with one simple step( fn + n + esc ) which my Favorited brand, Razer does not deliver.
-Black keycaps + white body just make it expectationally beautiful. 
-High build quality, I tried to bend it to make the keyboard flex but I failed, really amazing. 
-10 keyless compact side yet come with full functionality of a full size keyboard. 
-Cable routing options under the keyboard, which come in useful every time. 

Cons:

-White edition come with white core and white rubber feets. White core is ok but I just don't like the white rubber feets very much. It gets dirty very quickly especially for gamer who brings to keyboard to everywhere. Not every place has a nice clean table for your keyboard. They should put black rubber feets instead. 

-Could not use my arrows key while using numpad so it's kinda annoying while you need to type in excel or something like that.

Overall this is an amazing keyboard. If anyone looking for a sub 100$ keyboard with LEDs. This is the keyboard for you. 
NOTES* White edition came with only Cherry mx brown and Red

1619250_735590903142041_635544797_n.jpg?

1621828_735590929808705_1570990909_n.jpg1450669_735590886475376_1293986740_n.jpg

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

I'm not a huge fan of it, but I got the Quickfire XT Stealth so I loooooooooooove stealth keycaps. They look sweet. Also the black matte finish on mine is great. But the cable is high quality as well.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I do love mine :D

If I had to give it one downside its the weird keycap sizes.

I would also love some stealth/custom keycaps but due to the slightly different lenghts of the spacebar and pretty much the entire bottom row its very hard. I've managed to find only US sites that sell replacements,

and the import would make it fairly expensive to get them to the UK.

But for my first mechanical keyboard, I'm very impressed.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

If I had to give it one downside its the weird keycap sizes.

My friend mentioned that the keycaps look small compare to my school's keyboard. Haven't got any chance to compare two mech keyboards side by side. Are the key-caps smaller? 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

I'm not a huge fan of it, but I got the Quickfire XT Stealth so I loooooooooooove stealth keycaps. They look sweet. Also the black matte finish on mine is great. But the cable is high quality as well.

What's the different bwt stealth and normal one other than front printing letters?

My friend mentioned that the keycaps look small compare to my school's keyboard. Haven't got any chance to compare two mech keyboards side by side. Are the key-caps smaller? 

To my knowledge, its the fact the spacebar is slightly longer and the modifier keys are of two sizes, not one. Alt/Ctrl are different to the windows key.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

To my knowledge, its the fact the spacebar is slightly longer and the modifier keys are of two sizes, not one. Alt/Ctrl are different to the windows key.

Well,it find for me, I need large ctrl key because somehow my left pinky finger has no strength while I'm gaming with my hand position, so I  have to use my lower left palm to press the ctrl. If it is small, it;s kinda hard to press for me. 

What's the different bwt stealth and normal one other than front printing letters?

Nothing. Just a different set of keycaps. Everything else is the same

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I would rather buy the black one

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

now that theyve done a black caps on white I'd like to see them do white caps on black :) like the ducky shine 2 limited.