Minecraft game code (W10)

TMobile

Hi,

with the release of RTX for minecraft happening tomorrow, I found out one needs the Windows 10 edition, instead of the java version. My dumbass bought it for a few euros only the find out a couple minutes later that you can get it for free if you have the java version. So, i have an extra key. I don't know what to do with it, so let me know what you would use it for, and maybe it's yours to have...

C ya

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

16 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

Hi,

with the release of RTX for minecraft happening tomorrow, I found out one needs the Windows 10 edition, instead of the java version. My dumbass bought it for a few euros only the find out a couple minutes later that you can get it for free if you have the java version. So, i have an extra key. I don't know what to do with it, so let me know what you would use it for, and maybe it's yours to have...

C ya

Well you could sell it or just post on hot deals and maybe someone wants it there, but its nice giving it away also :D

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

24 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

Hi,

C ya

i made that same mistake, one of the reasons i bought and rtx card not realizing java is not supported

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

@TheThymo how do you get the free win 10 edition?

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

Just now, WambleCropped said:

@TheThymo how do you get the free win 10 edition?

https://account.mojang.com/login

login, and there should be a screen that says "My Games" or something, there you can redeem a code, which you can fill in in the ms store.

(source: very long link)

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

4 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

https://account.mojang.com/login

login, and there should be a screen that says "My Games" or something, there you can redeem a code, which you can fill in in the ms store.

(source: very long link)

thx man I owe u virtual beers

2 minutes ago, WambleCropped said:

thx man I owe u virtual beers

I don't drink 😝, thx either way 😁