Looking for a budget amp for HD 6xx

Energycore

This follows up on this post

Where I was convinced to go for the HDD 6xx by @Den-Fi and @Brok3n But who cares? . This pair looks amazing in reviews.

The truth is however, that I'm gonna need an amp for them. @Brok3n But who cares? suggested a $100 Schitt amp, but that'll take me a bit over budget. Is there any amp that's worth anything, and costs around $50-ish?

The COVID-19 pandemic shot up the local price of the US Dollar, so suddenly my budget has become tighter than before, but if it takes a bit more, I'll wait.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

there really isn't anything at or around $50 better than a modern motherboard. best you can get is probabl a fx audio dac x6. if you want to go for the 6xx I suggest aiming for a schiit heresy , a macni 3+ or liquid spark. seeing as you like classical, jazz and prog rock another headphone to consider wouuld be the 58x. Its my presferred headphone of the 2 sennehsier massdrop offerings personally. where the 6xx gose for a nice warm sound that scales well to tube amps and is harder to drive the 58x goes for somethings slightly wider sounding, more bass,  the mids perform about the same and the treble the 6xx beats it but over personally I enjoy the 58x quite a bit more. dont believe all the reviews telling you it's a cheaper 660 its not. but I would just say consider it it performs quite admirably on a motherboard and is much cheaper than the 6xx. and is not at all a louch in performance. where the 58x in my opinions beats the 6xx more is gaming the 58x has much better imaging performance as well as a slightly wider soundstage then the 6xx. the 6xx does get a wider sound on a nice tube amp though... otherwise if your looking for an all rounder for gaming and music the 58x is my vote and doesn't require an amp either.