Skin care subscriptions

Beef Boss

Hello there all you cool cats and kittens! Just wondering if any of you are a user of these skincare subscriptions... I have dry skin and I get acne usually... I don't do anything currently but use lotion. I shower twice a day, trying to drink enough water. I don't drink soda or anything. I was wondering which ones are good to use, and which arent. I'm not really sensitive to anything that I know of, unless it's industrial sanitizer lol.

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

For body skin care, I usually slap on Cetaphil (semi-regularly) or Vaseline (for hands), and any weird skin issues I get are fixed in the next day or two.

For facial skin care, I slap on Bellevoir's "Clay Cleanser" and "Purifying Serum" (...IDK what they do and IDK what they mean 🤷‍♂️). When I remember to put it on, it usually takes care of my acne problems, but it can take weeks to get results.

Erm... I'm one of those CBA types when it comes to cosmetic/skincare stuff... 😅

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

While it makes somewhat sense socially, I seriously doubt that showering twice a day is good for you (well... that would depend on what exactly you mean by showering anyway, a quick water shower after workout? whatever, but if you mean like "full" shower, with hair and body products, then eh...), if you go for too much hygiene, then you can easily get dry skin and develop skin problems...

And I am basically speaking from my own experience. I am 26 yo male that was never into some extra hygiene (meaning I will normally take a shower a day, I will take 2 in a day if my activities make me sweaty or if it is a cool, lazy, no social life day, I will go for two, heck we are on the internet, so not gonna lie, three days without shower and I had close to zero problems with my skin etc ever since I left puberty. Now that I am washing my hands, taking full showers etc way more often than I was used too (due to the epidemic), I get almost painfully dry, sometimes a bit bloody skin, more acne and so on. Sure, if I used some "care program" of multiple products to rejuvenate my skin, I would probably be fine even now, but then again I would be using way more chemicals on my skin instead of common sense :P