Gta v low fps

Hey guys, i have problem with GTA V...  When i look at the city day or night i have 30-40 fps on the lowest and highest settings it doesn't matter... My specs: R5 2400g RX 580 8GB strix 16GB RAM hyperX 3200mhz 2x8 A320 MOTHERBOARD AND ZALMAN 700W PSU.

It would be helpful if you provided more information. What is your GPU and CPU usage while you play, what is the selected GPU for playing games. If you're playing games with an APU instead of external GPU, then this performance level is expected. Have you plugged your display cable into the right port on the back of your PC (meaning into your external GPU, not the motherboard).

Once you've figured out those things, I can provide more information. But as of right now, I'm pretty much only able to make an educated guess.

Kind regards, 

LY

So the gpu usage is 70-100% cpu usage is around 30-60% and i play with the gpu i've disabled the apu from the bios. Also my gpu is second hand,but i don't get problems like this in other games and the temps are ok 50-55c for cpu and gpu!

40fps sounds about right to me. GTA V is very demanding.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Maybe it's the cpu i've seen poeple with r5 2600 and they dont have that problem.